In this class, you will learn techniques for utilizing crystals in chakra healing and balancing. Topics covered will include a brief introduction to the seven physical chakras as well as to the minor (emotional) chakras including location and attributes, a brief introduction to chakra/color/crystal correspondences, a Unified Chakra Energy Attunement, techniques for performing basic chakra crystal layouts for activation and balancing, methods of customizing the basic chakra crystal technique to the specific needs of your client, techniques for group chakra crystal healing, methods for recognizing unbalanced chakra energy as well as for proper treatment of these imbalances, techniques for strengthening chakra energy utilizing crystals, and crystal chakra visualization and meditation techniques.
This class is presented by Instructor Ashley Leavy. This class is eligible for 2 Continuing Education Hours approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB). It is also accredited by the World Metaphysical Association.
What’s Included with This Class?
– A 35-page class manual in PDF format
– A 39-page class slideshow in PDF format
– A 2-hour class video (available on-demand for streaming or download in .mp4 format)
– A 2-hour class audio file in .mp3 format
– A bonus resource “Suggested Reading List”
– A frame-worthy Certificate (approved for 2 CE hours with the NCBTMB) in PDF format