Balance Your Body, Mind & Spirit
By enrolling in a class, you hereby agree to this Waiver & Release Agreement and release, indemnify, and hold-harmless Love & Light Crystal Therapeutics, LLC (DBA The Love & Light School of Energy Medicine), and their agents, representatives, assistants, affiliates, (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries and damages which you, your family, or your guests (hereinafter referred to as “Releasors”) may suffer, including, without limitation, any injuries, illnesses and damages resulting from any person, or condition, or due to the negligence or gross negligence of the Releasees and you expressly assume the risk of any such damage, illness or injury. You understand that you and others should always see a healthcare professional before diagnosing any and all ailments or psychological issues. These classes are for informational purposes only and are in no way meant to cure or diagnose anything. It is not a substitute for professional medical, psychological or veterinary care.
The information contained within the classes, programs of study, emails, downloads or handouts cannot replace doctor’s orders, medication, or advice. If you are taking medication for depression, anxiety, or anti-psychotic medication, you should consult your doctor or therapist before making any changes. No guarantees or assurances of any kind are given. Love & Light Crystal Therapeutics, LLC, its affiliates or subsidiaries will not be held accountable for any interpretations or decisions made by recipients based on information provided in these classes.
- You acknowledge that, by registering for classes or programs of study, under the terms of this Waiver and Release Agreement, you am releasing and relinquishing legal rights that you otherwise might hold.
- You understand the classes and programs offered through the Releasees are intended to guide through lecture, discussion, and experiential means. You acknowledge as Releasor that you are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you can safely participate in any course in all aspects: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. You exercise the extent in which you can and desire to participate.
- You also acknowledge that the audio and/or visual portions of the classes may be photographed, recorded, and/or transcribed and then distributed to third parties for sale or otherwise by the Releasees. In consideration of access to the class or classes, you hereby waive and relinquish any and all claims for remuneration and any rights to object to release of any such photos, recordings, or transcripts, including images, recordings, or transcriptions of Releasors in any form, at any time, and in any location or context whatsoever.
- You understand and agree that Releasees retain all rights to class content, including all handouts and instructional materials. You agree not to copy or distribute any such materials without the written permission of Releasees.
- You acknowledge that this is a group class and language, behavior (including repeated non-attendance/non-participation), or other actions that the instructor finds disruptive may cause me to be excluded from further participation in the class, with no refund.
- Although Releasees will make reasonable efforts to avoid rescheduling, you acknowledge that this class may necessarily be rescheduled without refund. Releasee may not be held responsible for arrangement cancellations, caused by class cancellations.
- You understand that these classes are not intended to replace or substitute any medical attention that anyone may need, or psychological services anyone may need.
Energy Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance it. Information within this site is metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Energy Healing should only be used with the understanding that it is not an independent therapy, but one that is a part of a holistic healing approach.